You use communication every day, in every area of your life. Good communication allows you to build the best life for you.
Unfortunately, you probably were not taught all the skills needed to have effective communication. Typically, communication skills are learned through trial and error.
Effective communication has two basic parts:
- Accurately understanding what someone is trying to communicate
- Clearly conveying your intent through your communication
If you want to fill the gaps in your communication education, coaching is a great way to do that.
Learning new skills or changing long standing habits and patterns takes time, so I help set my clients up for success by starting with 12 weeks of coaching. Limited evening and weekend availability.
Types of sessions:
- 1-on-1 Communication Coaching Sessions
- 2-on-1 Pairs Communication Sessions
- One Bite Communication Session – 90 minute
I offer these sessions for both the personal and work arenas in your life.
If you are interested in communication coaching for your personal relationships (romantic partnership, family, friends)
If you are interested in communication coaching for your professional relationships (boss, co-worker, team, customers)